I am not referring to the pandemic announced last year. Not even the swine H1N1.
most pernicious influence that I have witnessed in recent years is that they shoot these fucking news reports of deaths of infants, hospitals, epidemic, virus relentless ...
And the doctors are desperately trying to explain that un'inflenza is 10 times less serious than the seasonal flu, which killed 18 to be compared to 6000-7000 deaths per year due to influenza.
But it's too late.
I note the presence of disinfectants and various Amuchina that graze on the bar where a fat dell'alimentari incarta me a sandwich, licking their fingers to detach the paper better.
moms mad ill-treated paediatricians, making a circle as the convoy was besieged by Apaches, refusing to refer collectively to a vaccine babies superfluous. Meanwhile, pharmaceutical companies
fatten their budgets. And the government a few months can boast of having avoided a catastrophe of colossal proportions!
A catastrophe that would not have occurred anyway ...
A vaccine for the media no one has thought of yet?
0 comments:
Post a Comment