Sometimes my passion is shattered on a rock called mattress.
I fought many times with my pillow and never come out the winner, trapped in my sheets and in my dreams.
Sometimes I regret not being young enough for a long time.
Then I think that I was too, but they do not get enough.
The extinct volcano that keeps its crater a bit 'restless and threatening to delay, which hang gliding on my wings of paper and never get too close.
The truth is that life is a game. You keep playing the same game and the opponents always seem the same point every time they restart. But still can not avoid them.
The gift of invisibility you can not return back. You can only fool for a while ', conscious of having made a conjuring trick, not magic.
I ran through the fields with a large shirt that flapped in the wind and my hair uncombed and ardent desire di impadronirmi della vita del mondo.
Era cento anni fa.
Non mi ero ancora insignito del titolo di dottore e di abluzioni quotidiane nei deodoranti, di vestiti più garbati e un animo più sereno.
Sono stato un bambino tanto fragile da nascondere la sua ombra,
un adolescente irriverente che brandiva il suo sarcasmo come una spada,
poi per molto tempo un ragazzo confuso e disordinato,
alla fine ho recuperato il mio pianto bambino, sgombrato il campo da alcune paure e organizzato un po' meglio il mio talento.
Sono ancora vivo e questa in alcuni giorni è già una notizia...
0 comments:
Post a Comment