Saturday, January 22, 2011

Countertop Pizza Oven

too many authors and too few readers



decided that today is because of people like me if the world of fanfic (original stories, in particular, fanfic I read only DC and surrounding areas) do not have enough reviews, because I'm a pesacula ...
because there are too many authors and too few readers.
Therefore I decided to try to read, to look for something interesting. Short, rapid, episodic things maybe because the weather is what it is, but try.

E 'was a tragedy ... Literally.

Then I wondered why there is (or I do not know of their existence, but you know, are a lost island in the fandom I XD) a lj / blog / page / twitter "fanfic board Quick? "review in ten words" XD.

I mean, it nice to get a comment _sempre_ verbose where you get praised and recommended to the world, but not always necessary.
I, for one, am one of those lazy readers who did not want to write a review _Never_ from 100 300 millemila words about "you should read this lovely story is not enough because a
..."." It 's good, nice and then I hit the board?

It 's a bit a lonely crusade, but if someone was going I would try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment