Saturday, September 19, 2009
What Team Did Kenny Stabler Play For
They asked me: "Why 'Memory Sick' ?"
for several reasons. A bit 'for short. Because in the end "sick memory "would be more correct, but longer to type every time you connect.
memory has always been one of my obsessions. A compulsive and nostalgic memories that bound me to the memories and the objects, preventing me to give up things they had participated in my life. In my fantasies as a boy biographers imagined crowds of frantic searching of parts and details of my history and my past. Let's say that my making it easier to maintain continuous task. Another way of saying things that leave has always given me a pang. At school I was always characterized by a proverbial memory capacity that I avoided the long hours books. I only had to pay attention in class to repeat everything with no problems.
Over time I discovered that accumulate too many things is the best way to confuse. My thousand pictures, all movies, my 40 journals, books, leaflets, letters ... I do not know where to look for things. Many things that I have kept most of them do not even know. I noticed when I merged the computer. The coach asked me: "What did you have to retrieve important?" "Boh! Everything. Nothing. Who remembers "...
Today we witness an incredible loss of memory. It will be the old age. Will information overload that knocked storage. It will be that the birth of my children I have not slept properly.
fact is that my short term memory has been shattered. I remember very well my childhood and all the memories away. But forget all that has happened to me recently. I have tried to stem the landslide. I take notes. I make lists of things to do. But usually I forget to read the list of things to remember and I do not know where I put the notes.
now I resigned myself to shut the machine twice to remind me if I stamped the badge in the office upside down hill at the entrance and exit riggiro. With vitamins I take every day I think to make a mark on the calendar every day. But often there is a pen nearby and I plan to do this later ... and then ... boh? What was I saying?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment