What I can not stand the death distorts the reality is that, mystifies the our feelings of yesterday, overwhelms everything, like a river in flood, sweeping away the antipathy, resentment, defects, bad memories and leaving in its place golden image and hypocritical. I do not
I can hear people who caress the ears and the consciousness with the refrain "Dear old Mike ..."!
But it was not an old fool, boor, who was determined to leave no room for the young? Not until we all agreed that it was a dinosaur all'altroieri of television?
Today we do, in honor of our false consciousness give him the honors of war?
not you dare to do 'what is on my ashes!
come to fetch you all and throw his feet in his sleep! I was a pain in the ass pain in the ass and I will remain in eternal memory.
0 comments:
Post a Comment