Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fasting Can Drink Tea?

Meme (nt)

Fregato a [info] s0emme0s  

Regole: fate un elenco dei vostri pairing preferiti - non necessariamente in ordine di apprezzamento - ed associate to each of them the author that you think is the best.

Remus / Sirius : Hard to decide between miki_tr and florian ... my two goddesses wolfstar * _ *
Blaise / Neville : [info] mars25oct , because it is the only one that has made me the pleasure and the pairing XD I liked it so much she described, which has become one of my favorites!
Bellatrix / Rodolphus : Nachan , definitely, she describes how these two do it for anyone. Can I also mention

authors who have made me not like my pairing that excite me: Lori for Drarry and Savannah (well, needless to say?) for Dramione.

On other fandom I read so little that I can not say anything definite, or are almost non-existent fandom XD so boring, are mono-fandom ... : _:

0 comments:

Post a Comment