Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Am Pregnant And On Zopiclone

Why then I forget to comment

It 'nice to have a flashback to the fandom, due mainly to two things: Reviews of 'Autumn @ [info] maridichallenge , all because of [info] el_defe (and man, is all his fault and always cmq), and the fact that, reading for review, I discovered a pleasant invasion of wolfstar on FW.it * __ * so that was not read, I thought it was a bit like pairing 'set aside (damn JK with your tonks, your troubles and your gay unlikely!) (if this woman begins to write something about the crooks and ruin me again fanon I choke, I swear). Anyway. It 's always nice to find the reasons that made you love the fandom. I also enrolled in the [info] wolfstar_ita , even if you do not know how I can contribute, but at least read, and I also head to NA, where I immediately ran into one of drarry [info] nykyo which threatened to kill me, and in a very tender wolfstar [info] miki_tr

That said, I have not stopped taking drugs in the TV series, is clear. E 'that are on hold accursed, to be precise: the vampire is the break until 2 December, and I'll never ç_ç
They are trying to match with Jeremy Bonnie, just to distract us from the obvious slash with Damon uu but will not help! Now it's gone, and when the fandom starts to Slash, there is none for anybody. It 's like House with Wilson: You can put all the ex-wives and Cuddy you like, but the fact remains.

About the House: the replacement of 13 new chick is definitely on my goiter. Nerves.

Gossip Girl tries to revive the glories of the first season, but there's nothing to do, he says well who said "in the first series of the 16-year-olds who were acting like 25 year old decadent and bored with life, now who 20 years behave like kids. " Absolutely true. Luckily the last episode there was a bit 'movement, now I see that yesterday. Dan & Nate are now a couple, is obvious. They also make jokes about what you are missing the "it's not like I've Been writing Mrs. Humphrey born on my notebook" yes, of course you did, we all know. It 'the only way you have to get rid of Serena: limonatevi front of her and get it over with once and for all, folks!

Dexter is still valid, but less than last season. Stiles then I will not hold water. Batista and LaGuerta are becoming worse than Lily and Rufus, by the way, which is bad. And there is little Debra, I feel fantastic few curses uu And the worst thing is that I find no one to slash and this gets on my nerves XD

Luckily Big Bang theory recovers, with a wonderful appearance of Lundy ( Keith Carradine) as the father of Penny, and the episode was really funny. I hope that Leonard and Penny are put back together. E. There was. The kiss-chance-slash between Raj and Howard troppissimo XDDD I laughed.

Well, with this I'll stop to haunt them. Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment