Daremy Daremy Daremy! Gra
Ok, quick update on the series, and inspirations slashaggianti. Non-English because I have not the strength.
TVD: Daremy! For the record: Damon and Jeremy are increasingly on the path of slash, possibly in a triangle with Alaric. Caroline is my new favorite character, I adore the version of vampire. Elena instead is a bit 'Pallosa lately, while Stefan has improved. Above: Nina Dobrev it go all figaccioni! * Envy * Rumors say that he is with that beefy Ian * drools *
Dexter : last episode phenomenal! It made me die laughing. Interesting developments that are taking the series, better than the past episodes.
GG: I have yet to see the 4x07, but it seems to me that the trash is king as always XD I do not honestly this season is taking particularly, although I must say that Juliet's storyline intrigues me ... well, we'll see. Hurray for the return of GienniPanda.
Glee the tip of the Rocky Horror is was nice but not excellent. If they continue with the tribute to the already poor story goes down the drain, and everyway in general I preferred the bet on Britney, did more laughing XD Will you be choking, Sue is always the best.
House MD: pause until 8 / 11. Huddy Huddy or not, he is always House! It continues to slash with Wilson even though he does not know uu (but the authors know this all too well). The episode with the little girl was hilarious. But we are missing 13 ç_ç
Fringe : always pause, Fox evil! The beginning was great, we'll see how it goes forward. Walter always an evil genius, especially when trying to make the cow produce milk chocolate.
Lie to me: understated, I is not willing at all this season uu Apart from appearing as a guest star Tricia Helfer (Six) in the last episode \u0026lt;3 and I there like an idiot asking for half 'now who it was XD
TBBT: good the last two episodes, but Penny does not make it without! We hope you come back soon on the set. And of course, Howard's appearances are always beautiful XDD
Caprica : starting to become really interesting, and erase me! Damn Syfy ç_ç It 's a nice set, but perhaps too ambitious for a public medium.
Modern Family: I have one word: LOL Is it really the comedy of the year.
Hellcats : extra trash and if possible even more GG! Honestly did not think was possible.
I also looked at: No Ordinary Family, Single Father, and Lip Service but I do not follow them, watch them all together in another time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment