Reviews of Fall 2 - Teh Masterlist [KR, original and RPF]
If a story is reported several times in the masterlist, it means che ha ricevuto più di una recensione.
[Kaichou wa maid-sama!] Il futuro è una notte, basta alzare lo sguardo
[Karneval] » Dreaming out loud.
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Tempo
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Deadly fury
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] No Hope
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Don't make a meal of it!
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Together with Juudaime, I Can Live!
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] One Fic, One Image - Losing to you
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Tempo
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] wire madness
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] (Protège-moi) from what I want - To the last syllable of recorded time set
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Sweet cage
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Frame
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] The perfect gift
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Adventures Christmas
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Lost souls
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Sky
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Take care
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Incredibly real
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Adult Matters
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Fili di pazzia
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Fino all'ultima sillaba del tempo stabilito
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Don't make a meal of it!
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] .Miscalculation.
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Due più uno
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Keep smiling, mum
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Mist
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Danger of the social network
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] I did not fall
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Adult Matters
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Star del cinema
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] No merci
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] No hope
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Miscalculation
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] I did not fall
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Limpido.
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Star del cinema
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] No merci
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] One day with The Varia
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] The perfect gift
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn!] Caro Babbo Natale
[Kebab for Breakfast] The last dance
[Kingdom Hearts] Vago di passioni
[Kingdom Hearts] Arabian Nights
[Kobato] Winter Time
[Kodocha] I hate 10 things about you
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - No more wonder
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - British erotic practice
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - Poor naked thing in the middle
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - I have not heard you
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - WTF?
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - An old story
[Kuroshitsuji] Kiss ~ Keep It Sweetly Secret - Taste/laughter: strange obsession [Kuroshitsuji]
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - 'Cause you make me laugh and laugh
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - Have you heard, dear Earl...?
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Don't) Enjoy Being With You - Romeo is in a bad mood
[Kuroshitsuji] Just Fragments That Make Me (Do not) Enjoy Being With You - Completely in order with the rules
[Kuroshitsuji] Drawn In Numbers At The Mirror
[Kuroshitsuji] The foolishness Most Beautiful In The World - Somewhere Else Next Time
[Kuroshitsuji] sticky filaments capture
[Kuroshitsuji] Beyond Good and Evil
[Kuroshitsuji] Judah
[Kuroshitsuji] of the dark and pleasure (2)
[Kuroshitsuji] and pleasure of the dark (8)
[Kuroshitsuji] of the dark and pleasure (10)
[Kuroshitsuji] Personal Jesus - Reach out and touch faith
[Kurushitsuji] Mercy
[Kushiel's Legacy] A new love
[Kushiel's Legacy] Oath
[Kushiel's Legacy] Fright
[Kushiel's Legacy ] Oath
[Kushiel's Legacy] the perfect companion
[The Sleeping Beauty] Dare you to ... Get What You Deserve
[Lawful Drugstore] Reprise of the day
[Lawful Drugstore] Looking for a purple butterfly
[The Chronicles of Lymond]
Darkness [The Chronicles of Lymond] Love Is not Love Until You Give It Up
[The Chronicles of Lymond] It's rare When there is nothing wrong
[Leverage] Avanzi
[Leverage] Les Quatre Saisons
[Lost ] will be over Loneliness
[Lost] I'm your home (your happiness, and your misfortune)
[Lost] And the wall falls
[Lost] The excuse of headache
[Lost] Happy ending
[Loveless] Less and Less
[Merlin] The good things never last
[Merlin] The good things never last
[Merlin] I'm in love with my handy
[Merlin] Mad About You
[Merlin] Have You Ever Wondered?
[Merlin] Have You Ever Wondered?
[Merlin] tiptoe
[Merlin] The clearest days
[Merlin] My father must not know
[Merlin] The furious
Merlin [Merlin] on duty, 'love and sacrifice
[Merlin] This Love
[Merlin] First Impression
[Merlin] Let go
[Merlin] My Secret Dream (My Real Priority)
[Merlin] Moonlight Glare
[Merlin] Time Prince
[Merlin] Beware of the herb
[Merlin] I'm In Love With My Handy
[Misfits] A match made
[Misfits] Communal masturbation
[Greek mythology] In vino veritas
[Monochrome Factor] As clouds
[Nana] Under the hands
[Naruto] matter of survival
[Naruto] What is the art?
[Naruto] The golden rule
[Naruto] Invisible - Together again
[Naruto] Dream Butterfly
[Naruto] Over & Over Again
[Naruto] The costume
[Naruto] Our Love In Lipstick Traces
[Naruto] Hair like a chain
[Naruto] The queen of the house
[Naruto] The fire of passion burning in our hearts broken two
[Naruto] My brother can not be so cute
[Naruto] While your lips are still red
[Naruto] Tears like rain
[Naruto] Only
[Naruto] Keep out
[Naruto] matter of survival
[NCIS] intelligent games for children deficient
[One Piece] Love grandfather
[One Piece] Certainty
[One Piece] ZOLU Star drabble collation
[Original] Love Is The Devil
[Original] Barking tired
[Original]
87 days without you [Original] The hardships Christmas
[Original] Paint it black
[Original] A Love Story
[ original] Agape
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Inevitable
[Original] Christmas Eve
Dilemma [Original] Cubicle
[Original] What Keeps Me Here
[Original] Elkan ROCARD
[Original]
Fear [Original] Four
[Original]
The Thrill Is Gone [Original] Freak,
Revolution [Original] As God commands
[Original] Preda
[Original] Stars ash
[Original] Marco Antonio How (not) saved the Republic
[Original] Barking tired
[Original] Hard to say I'm sorry
[Original]
Everytime It Rains [Original] Sooner or later something about EFP place, I swear! -Existential reflections between laziness and computer-
[Original] Love?
[Original] The best of all worlds
[Original] not save me!
[Original] sleepers
Christmas [Original]
Morning [Original]
Violence [Original] Penelope
[Original] Grandma
[Original] Forever the sickest kid
[Original] So it's raining outside
[Original] My city
[Original] The Prince and the Dragon
[ original] Repeatedly
[Original] Our rags of light
[Original] How (not) to write a love story
[Original] I'll remember
[Original] Queen of Broken Glass
[Original] Never underestimate a genius of evil, even if in your pocket
[Original] It Takes a crowd to cry
[Original] Suns.
[Original] Normal administration
[Original] Barking tired
[Original] Losing the sea
[Original] There Once Was a wolf
[Original] The short story of a snowman Snow
[Original] The our future: The beginning of the dream
[Original] Brown, Brown: ask for an apple pie right?
[Original]
Alone [Original] Hypocrisy
[Original] Going home for Christmas.
[Original] Cur me querellis exanimas tuis?
[Ouran High School Host Club] $hopaholic - mai lasciare un padre a fare shopping
[Ouran High School Host Club] Just a subtle trick
[Ouran High School Host Club] Il regno della principessa Kaguya
[Ouran High School Host Club] L'ultimo samurai
[Ouran High School Host Club] Tre
[Ouran High School Host Club] Lei
[Ouran High School Host Club] Game
[Ouran High School Host Club] Windmill
[Ouran High School Host Club] Stranezza
[Ouran High School Host Club] La prima torta di Honey
[Ouran High School Host Club] Tre
[Ouran High School Host Club] Lei
[Pet Society] Aspettando
[Pretty little liars] E il sorriso di Toby?
[Pretty little liars] Neither Can Live While The Others Survive
[Prison Break] From which there is no return
[Prison Break] Blurry
[Professor Layton] Guiding Light
[Professor Layton] Happy Birthday, baby Triton
[Professor Layton] Guiding Light
[Professor Layton] A bit homesick
[Professor Layton] Guiding Light
[Professor Layton] A bit homesick
[Professor Layton] Across the sea
[Professor Layton] a black madness
[RPF Performers] Still there (there, there, there)
[RPF Performers] Strangers
[RPF Performers] Instrument Engineers
[RPF Performers] Tool Engineers
[RPF Soccer] Where traveled to love that has found us ...
[RPF Football ] How I tried to tame a Cheshire Cat ...
[RPF Football] Via Le Mani
Eyes [Football RPF] Let the rain keep falling down
[RPF Football] Smile like you mean it
[RPF Football] Hold on to me (never let me go)
[RPF Football] You never changed those buttons on your shirt blue
[RPF Football ] A trial by fire (To battle is the only way we feel alive)
[RPF Football] Lost Wildness
[RPF Football] Stand by me
[RPF Football] This is the way you left me , I'm Not Pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending
[RPF Football] I'm a heartless man at worst, and a helpless one at best
[RPF Football] So close, yet so far
[ RPF Football] I Never Can Say Goodbye. So please, do not make me say goodbye
[RPF Football] A long, long winter
[RPF Football] For Every word left unsaid I thought you understood
[RPF Football] Let the rain keep falling down
[RPF Football] Senseless motion
[RPF Football] Every Night You watch, you do not care what I do
[RPF Football] Miscellaneous.
[RPF Football] regalas you verdad Tu me and you sky
[RPF Football] help me tickled.
[RPF Football] There's nothing left to talk about Unless it's horizontally
[RPF Football] Not a Goodbye
[RPF Calcio] Little Ashes
[RPF Calcio] In your shadow. (I can shine)
[RPF Calcio] Absence makes the game harder
[RPF Calcio] Not a Goodbye
[RPF Calcio] Desire swallows up my pride
[RPF Calcio] It's raining outside and I've got a fever
[RPF Calcio] Special Needs
[RPF Calcio] (but that's no) Dirty Sexy Honey
[RPF Calcio] Senza titolo
[RPF Calcio] Little ashes
[RPF Calcio] You watch every night, you don't care what I do
[RPF Football] And while I'm here, and I offer to dance on
[RPF Football] regalas you verdad Tu me and you sky
[RPF Football] help me tickle
[RPF Football] It's raining outside and I've got a fever
[RPF Football] Escape
[RPF Football] It's all written, and it is here in
[RPF Football] Lead, wood and glass
[RPF Football] It Takes one to know me, and I guess you are the one
[RPF Football] A p'tit coin d 'parapluie
[RPF Football] [translation] It's not like a tree Where the roots Have to end somewhere.
[RPF Calcio] A little corner of Umbrella (cons a corner of paradise, I does not lose on exchange, of course!)
[RPF Calcio] A little corner of umbrella
[RPF Calcio] succeeds.
[RPF Calcio] è tutto scritto ed è dentro that
[RPF Calcio] A little corner of Umbrella (cons a corner of paradise, I does not lose on exchange, of course!)
[RPF Calcio] A page from Guti's Turkish phrasebook
[RPF Calcio] There Is Always a wound that's bleeding, There Is A Road I'm Always Walking
[RPF Calcio] Stop me if you think you've heard this one before
[RPF Calcio] What are you afraid of?
[RPF Calcio] Stop me if you think you've heard this one beofre
[RPF Calcio] The torn canvas
[RPF Calcio] Change
[RPF Calcio] What are you afraid of?
[RPF Calcio] But it started with an alright scene
[RPF Calcio] Baby, it's cold outside.
[RPF Calcio] Blue skies are coming
[RPF Calcio] Never Say Never
[RPF Calcio] Happiness
[RPF Calcio] Joyeux Anniversaire
[RPF Calcio] Forever Young
[RPF Football] Our heart is to be buried (Our heart is not regular)
[RPF Football] Even if I'm wrong, well at least wrong
[RPF Soccer] was wearing a heart into the room
[RPF Football] Ray of light
[RPF Football] Five Things about Steven Pepe Reina and Xabi That Saw During His time at Liverpool
[RPF Football] A cup of coffee
[ RPF Football] Unspoken Goodbye
[RPF Football] Easy Silence
[RPF Football] Dephts of faith
[RPF Football] You are my Deadliest Sin
[RPF Calcio] Five Times Guti Didn't Say Goodbye (and the one time he did)
[RPF Calcio] It’s not like a tree where the roots have to end somewhere.
[RPF Calcio] It's not like a tree where the roots have to end somewhere
[RPF Calcio] Everytime I look at you
[RPF Calcio] The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
[RPF Calcio] if you can't hold on (hold on)
[RPF Calcio] Control
[RPF Calcio] everyday
[RPF Calcio] Nella stessa lingua
[RPF Calcio] By starlight
[RPF Calcio] Right here, the best days of our lives (Is this coincidence or a sign?)
[RPF Calcio] Right here, the best days of our lives (Is this coincidence or a sign?)
[RPF Calcio] I saw the devil wrapping up his hands (He's getting ready for the showdown)
[RPF Calcio] Only just begun, it's been fun (We were blind, deaf and dumb)
[RPF Calcio] Only just begun, it's been fun (We were blind, deaf and dumb)
[RPF Calcio] Only just begun, it's been fun
[RPF Calcio] the door out of the fairy-tale stands wide open
[RPF Calcio] Someday you will find me
[RPF Calcio] A beautiful friendship
[RPF Calcio] A party for two
[RPF Calcio] Share the same soul
[RPF Calcio] Detour
[RPF Calcio] Revolver
[RPF Calcio] Revolver
[RPF Calcio] Revolver
[RPF Calcio] deconstruction
[RPF Calcio] You don't belong here, but here you found his heart.
[RPF Calcio] You don't belong here, but here you found his heart
[RPF Calcio] Everyone gets scared (and lies about it)
[RPF Calcio] Senza titolo
[RPF Calcio] The Perfect Gift
[RPF Calcio] Picture Perfect
[RPF Calcio] Tarjeta Roja
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert / RPF Figure Skating] Advent2010 - Day05/06
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] A Sucker For Your Sound
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] Paradiso, inferno. Paradiso
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] Five Ways In Which Adam And Tommy Didn't Come Out As A Couple (And The One Way They Did)
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] A Look Inside
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] Snow in Glasgow
[RPF Cantanti - Adam Lambert] in stages
[RPF Figure Skating] Maybe something
[RPF Figure Skating] Can not take no more of your fairytale love
[RPF Figure Skating] Melting
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] baciare le do lacrime
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] Spoiled Kitten
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] Playing with fire
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] Star Children
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] Spoiled kitten
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] [ETC] It may start (vol II)
[RPF German Rap / Tokio Hotel] Reign Over Me
[RPF German Rap/Tokio Hotel] Misplaced
[RPF German Rap/Tokio Hotel] Playing with fire (desiring to get burnt)
[RPF German Rap/Tokio Hotel] Starchildren
[RPF German Rap/Tokio Hotel] Private party
[RPF German Rap/Tokio Hotel] Closing in on the L word
[RPF German Rap] Ayo, I'm tired of using technology
[RPF Inception] Damn... I ship them
[RPF Merlin] Mad about you
[RPF Merlin] In The Bones
[RPF My Chemical Romance] Never Coming Home, Never Coming Home
[RPF My Chemical Romance] When we return to Battery City They Will not welcome us like heroes
[RPF Saturday Night Live] I Love It When You Call
[RPF Sherlock Holmes] Effect Jude
[Supernatural RPF] Breaking the Fear
[RPF Sweeney Todd] tool engineering
[RPF Sweeney Todd] Tool Engineers
[RPF The Vampire Diaries] Of Twitter, jealousy and cruel fanwriters
[RPF The Vampire Diaries] No dream is ever just a dream
[RPF Tokio Hotel] When The Heart Guides The Hand
[RPF Tokio Hotel] When the heart guides the hand
[RPF Tokio Hotel] I will be
[RPF Tokio Hotel] Through His Eyes
[RPF Tokio Hotel] Free sex
[RPF Tokio Hotel] In Chains
[RPF Tokyo Hotel] When They saw heaven
[RPF Tokio Hotel] Real Twins
[RPF Tokio Hotel] WM Trumper - Blood Brothers
[RPF VieniViaConMe] From hell to the beauty
[RPF VieniViaConMe] Hell to Beauty
[RPF VieniViaConMe] I risk
[RPF VieniViaConMe] thin
[RPF VieniViaConMe] Will I risk
[RPF VieniViaConMe] I Dreamed a Dream, And still I dream That we'll live the years together
[RPF VieniViaConMe] I risk
[RPF VieniViaConMe] thin
[ RPF VieniViaConMe] I risk
[RPF VieniViaConMe] thin
[RPF VieniViaConMe] thin
[RPF VieniViaConMe] thin
[RPF X Factor 3] The show art varies ( of a love with you)
[RPF X-Factor 3] Hundreds days of you and me
Masterlist multi-post an excess of enthusiasm XD
PART 1 [AG]
PART 2 [HJ]
PART 3 [KR, original and RPF]
PART 4 [SZ]
0 comments:
Post a Comment