Sunday, December 19, 2010

Can Remote Start Be Installed On 5 Speed Car?

Constipation




When I was constipated I was too stingy with affection, jealous of my things, possessive, trained to the world, I kept my feelings hidden, do not communicate my thoughts, I created secret codes that translate the important things. Do not allow anyone to enter my world.
When I was detained because the child did not want to stop playing.
When I went for the visit of three days the military, I've held until I got home ... guardian of hardened clay.
do not remember ever having anything left in the bathrooms of the school, apart from writing obscene. Only about twenty
My character has begun to change. I stopped hiding. I discovered almost by accident. After I racked my brains for years to figure out which were "the right things to say" to win a girl, I suddenly discovered in a meadow in front of the university: I started to say whatever comes into my mind and she was fascinated and what I said was anything but trivial.
Since then I have not stopped.
With all due respect to my gut.
Over the years I've become a lot less grumpy, disguised, hidden to the people. I won every day the ability to say how I was, what I liked and what made me feel evil. I learned to give things to, to the surprise of lightness that it receives in return. I let the things you consume, the objects are broke, things lent not coming back. I stopped to refuse to have a body. I ceased to be ashamed of. Bathrooms have colonized the world, from Turkish baths of the buildings adjacent to the dressing room. I learned to wrap the toilet seat to make them more friendly and more hygienic.
I can deal with the stares of people. Do not scare me like before. Today my diversity is a source of pride, not more misconduct.
For some 'time now, no more sediment transport of lead in my gut, but only a moderate amount of waste to be evacuated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment