Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Are The Ingredients In Palmolive Dish Soap?

thought of seeing them all ...

But no. And I'm not talking about once-for-TV series.
I have seen them all, in the fandom. Never were more vain hope.
The new fashion, and I do not know if anyone has noticed, is the following: spamming their acting on Facebook, no less! Virtually every group or page that has something vaguely akin to the fandom (such as: the show page, the page on HP, etc.) is used by administrators, more or less openly for spamming their acting. Do not know about you, but I there were flabbergasted.
I deleted pages of different groups and for this reason. Personally, I see you badly appear link "this is my new ff, tell me what you think !!!", but in short: there are sites for that!
Today I have just subscribed to a page (or group, do not know) Wolfstar Italian, naively, and that meeting? The same thing O____o link made with extracts from the admin ff (s I just hope the admin, who would otherwise do them over a bad quarter of an hour!). Now. But I say, but a bit 'of decency? Possible that the need for visibility at all costs is that? Mah
O tempora, or mores! Some might say. It would not have a point.
Especially if that someone was Horace, who reminds me that I still have to pay for Ny

0 comments:

Post a Comment