On September 26th I decided to take this opportunity generously made available by Bricofer pre-Christmas discounts: I decided to take the "Botticelli", a bottle of plywood pierced with skill, for the modest sum of € 29.90. A very busy, but nice lady at the department made us wait a lifetime for us and tell us that the code should check if there were still in stock.
At the time of cash, the friendly clerk said the order would result because they had no longer available. Even here I had an initial stiffness, as they are not very inclined to order things in the shops. It 's a bit contrary to my philosophy. I have left this bond pending. We need to return. You get out of the money leaving without taking anything away. The enigma of waiting.
fact is that now, wrapped the long wait and kindness dell'addetto customers at the counter, I have never been able to pull back.
After three months of fruitless waiting under the Christmas holidays, I decided to ask the very kind of company Bricofer. "E'che dick" I think "I have four tables for ste wait a year? I was in time to plant the tree of plywood and gather the fruit ... "A week later, on Christmas Eve the" Botticelli "has arrived! The retreat house and prepare the operating room, it is not as good as the catalog is not as robust as on display: it is to assemble!
I prepare all the tools of good do-it-yourself-but-look-a-po'-you and I am about the surgery. I scan with scant attention to the instructions, turn, flips it over, nothing is impossible to mount without screws.
The next day my wife goes to baccagliare Bricofer, but can not replace the product (and that take one at a time, ste barrels?). He goes to look for compatible screws, but all Bricofer, which is a hardware store, for the uninitiated, there are only 3. At a guess there are at least 34, to determine the number of shingles.
The friendly salesman offers to make to get the screws as soon as colleagues from Pomezia.
"Time passes but we do not," said Fiorella Mannoia.
After I brought along this worm for weeks, last week I decided to give a further reminder, after 5 months and 6 days.
The kind receptionist asked me "but can not remember with who said that?". And no, I do not remember. On the other hand has gone so much time, memories fade.
Meanwhile, my wife, exasperated by the long wait and dall'ingombro palettes in the trunk, he decided to contact her friend on Facebook who has been working Bricofer. The gentle, tells her that you inform, that will let us know. "And we want to" comment "to the recommendation, to get to the screws?".
Not satisfied with this morning, between rounds on Saturday I also included a trip to Bricofer, with his wife and children. With his wife and children
mumbling that whines in the car, I start trusting to the kindness of the world. Mirko meeting in the parking lot, an old friend of my brother, working within Bricofer.
"Can I ask you? I bought this wine cellar, but no screws ... "
" Ah, yes, I had heard about ... Come in! "
I go to her colleague behind the counter.
"Ah, yes, the screws ... Eh, but she called it yesterday! "
And now it turns out that it's my fault because I called yesterday?
"Please Wait ...". Consult with another colleague ... "Ah yes, I heard about this story! But we have not screw. Let's see if we can find something like that. " Meanwhile
arrives the friend of my wife: "Ah, the barrel ... screws ... but you're ... her husband ...".
Yes, Sherlock, is the husband of the barrel.
After extensive consultation between departments, the salesman tries to kindly leave, but I am determined to stay. I decided that I will not take the piss out longer than six months!
will get moving again, make phone calls to other nearby branches, without success. Meanwhile, even the salesman comes to whom I handed over my 10 euro deposit for a few months ago.
"Do you remember? She was there when I ordered? "I ask with a look cannibal. He mutters something like: "Well .. yes ... I do not remember ... we had ordered from a branch near here ... be 'yes, maybe our management was not quite optimal ...". Other
waltz. Meanwhile
spent to review my options:
1) giving away four colorful tables too bad and go to tools cagargli between the department and the department electrical components, wiping your ass with a bundle of cables;
2) Open up a Facebook Group Moses waited less, with the plates in his arm ... "
3) To refuse to go away, even going to take the kids in the car and say," Come on, touch all you want, break, scream, cry, sfogatevi as well! "
4) Accept the invitation to grant an additional week of time, but before you go out in a pledge to take away something ... I look around. On the shelf there are plaster gnomes really horrible. More of the cast iron fountains. Kennels for the dog. The only thing I tried to take away is the trash, but it is not for sale.
the end to show its good will, takes the tablets with a solemn commitment to find the screws or a surrogate for me and find the barrel already installed within a week.
On the way back my wife said: "We are too polite ..." I
corrects it, indignantly: "We are educated, not too polite ... which to me is a virtue. " Then
continuous speech to myself: If I had the crazy, if I yelled, insulted, cursed ... In short, if I had made my father would have exchanged glances and accomplices would have felt the side of right. The other customers did not have doubts. But I did not want to leave no excuse for half an hour and let them live with an explanation in response unobtainable for me.
Bricofer: treatment by dogs, but ... that grace! What kindness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment