There. I wanted to dedicate the historic moment with a beautiful craft, which are an amateur graphic.
I headed Uncle Mac, the clown, and I've set the gem of the head of Silvio, the clown. There is even better than the original.
Mills has been reclaimed (prescribed) as the malarial swamp in which I live. The malaria is gone, but the resistant mosquitoes. How bad habits.
What could be more grotesque than being investigated for corruption and the government propose tougher penalties for corruption?
Having a ball in infinity of notices of and state that the parties should exclude from their lists who has not yet clarified its position with the law (actually I think its also too light)?
And finally what could be more bogus than proposing tougher laws, but to work so that you can never enforce them?
When I take the 'Happy Meal at McDonald's taste is great, but I still wonder if I eat while I'm eating really what it says on the box. I was always suspicious of things that show up well. To people who smile too much. Towards the clothes too elegant.
It 's true: "It happens only at McDonald's"
0 comments:
Post a Comment