Sunday, March 28, 2010

Overcome The Pain Barrier

coffee, those who read the papers ... I only old photos!


When I found this photo in his hands, after all this time, I was all very clear: a pyramid structure, unambiguously, with the highest of all heads of households, with a hand on his head to my mother, as to underline their supremacy. My mother has one hand on the head of Natasha, who is the firstborn, as suggested by line of descent of power ("the first son, third parent"). No one is embracing none. We're three largest straight at attention. I, in my classical posture obedient child, I'm the one right next to my mother, as far as possible from my father, who is as temperamental as a way of thinking. Angelo, who is one of the brothers of the new generation, is the only one that enjoys greater freedom of movement: look where they like, not a fixed target.
You want to say 'think so free, flexible, democratic ... " I'm after imprinting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment