Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brazilian Wax In Edmonton

Waiting for a Serial Killer

XD (Has Anybody Noticed Apollo on my header? He's holding onto His belt, as if ... I dunno, "Hey babe, want to take a look?" XD) Anyway

:

Dexter premiere Came out yesterday * _ * cannot waiiiit night! So many loose ends from s4 finale ... aaah! I've Come to a conclusion: Dex is my favorite show ever - apart from BSG. Nothing compares to BSG u.u

BUT! 2 major premiere this week: The Big Bang Theory and Fringe! And obiouvsly, there's vampireland 2x03 ;)
As always: beware of spoilers!

Big Bang Theory : great premiere! My comment can be resumed in: ROTFL and LOL XD "Shamy" is the greatest ship-name i've ever seen, and the three-people-date was awesome. When they start calculating Penny sex-mates it was hilarious, and the best part was that i could understand what calculation Sheldon was doing XD The part about Howard was fun, but maybe a little trivial, but ehy, it's Howard. It was really really funny, but i cant write down all the jokes, they wouldn't be as good as they are on screen!

Vampire Diaries : uhm. Can't decide if i liked it or not. It was a bit slow, compared to the premiere and 2x02, but still, some things were really good:
- Alaric 's back! yay! His hair are awful, but i don't care.
- Werewolves can't keep their shirts on. Nor their pants.
- I'm sorry for Damon, but he really really deserved it. You can't expect others to forgive you endlessy.
- Caroline <3 I already love her, and i felt really sorry for her when she had to break up with Matt. But the final cut shot me. OMG.
- Geek jokes about Lon Chaney and Bela Lugosi XD lol.

Fringe. The Other Side. As above, im...confused by this premiere. I don't know if i like where the plot is going. Anna Torv (Olivia) was right when she said "is like a new pilot all over". It actually IS a kind of pilot. So. I'm sittiing, and wondering, and waiting to see what JJ Abrams is holding for us. I hope he doesn't mess up, or i'll find him wherevere he's hiding and kick his ass. Hard. But, for now, im just waiting, as i said. I'm very curious about the taxi driver, someone came up with the theory that he could be from our world as well...it could be very interesting. My worst fear is that we will see Olivia back (and in Peter arms) only at the end of the Season. And im not sure i like it. Anyway, Walternative is a first class villain. Brrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment