Tuesday, September 14, 2010

How To Find Mole Fraction W/w

Because I like vampires and

The show, I mean. Aside from the obvious truism does not want to wait for a geological series, I will show some examples to show. Why else then it seems that it does because it is a snob.

1) Lie to me. English



first) Lie to me. Italian



2) Big Bang Theory. English

Superman argument (they disabled embedding)

second) Big Bang Theory. Italian (it's the same scene, found the differences!)

Superman's theory (as above)

3) Gossip Girl. English

Season 2 Finale

3a) Gossip Girl. Italian (note that the voice acting is the same as Blair Penny? Another thing I hate dubbing!)

Season 2 Finale

4) Dexter. English.




4a) Dexter. Italian. Note the complete difference in character that gives the voice of the voice actor? Substantially change the character!



And I could go. But I think these examples are among the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment