more about Movies and XD
Tommorrow night is THE night. New season for Fringe, and i'm so thrilled i can't wait! *_* Oh Olivia <3 come back and kick some asses!
And there's not only Fringe, but also: Big Bang Theory new season as well <3 and a new episode of TVD XD (hope Alaric is coming back, Jeremy is stealing Damon from him!)
But. I was wondering why so many people fear changes, in tv shows as well as in life o.O I think that a series is more worthy the more complex it is. Why do people want everything to remain the same? I was reading comments on House premiere, and comment as "i don't like the way the show is going, i want the old House! House is about medical cases, not relationship!" really dazzled me. Why do you want such a thing? If it wasn't for characters evolution and relationship i wouldn't watch it anymore. To me, that is what make it still interesting.
I watched the pilot of Boardwalk Empire. Masterpiece. Nothing else to say. Watch it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment