Gossip Girl 4x02 House 7x01
Ok, enough brooding about forum assholes. There are new seasons to talk about!
Gossip Girl 4x02: i'm shipping Dan/Nate. Seriously. I have enough of Serena VdW wondering about her feelings. Shoulder to cry on or Good Shoulders? Bah! It's BOOOOORING. Let's have some SLASH!
I was about to cry when Blair rushed to the station for Chuck. They're soooo good together *__* and Blair dress was awesome *o* Well, not much more to say...Drama is on the way, i can smell it. But what is this show about, if not drama (and fashion)? ps. the aliens are whoever get Serena's mise...gosh O_O best quote: "We don't need tickets, I'm Chuck Bass!" \o/
House M.D. 7x01 : Omg omg omg. I love it. I lovelovelove it. I love in-love House. I love Cuddy. I love everybody, and i don't give a damn if the characters are IC or OOC or if wilson heart is gonna break when he finds out (it will. It's wilson, he loves house, obiouvsly). I loved this premiere, i know im gonna love this season, even if we loose 13 (i really like her :(( ) I can't wait to see next episode. I lobe you. Aaaawwwww *o* Best quote: "So, now what?"
ps. I apologize for whatever mistake i made. Too excited.
0 comments:
Post a Comment