one at a time or else I get confused. So
Fantasy Heroines (and it's difficult because there are so many mica)
5) Caillean . No, not our XD But that book (The Lady of Avalon I think), which is one of the female characters in the fantasy that I loved most.
4) Nihal of the chronicles of the Emerging World, because in the end, yes I liked that series. E 'naive and predictable at times, but you would not be loyal.
3) Eowyn, I always had a soft spot for her, and even if the insert is not really a hero in the sense of the protagonist.
2) Hermione, is not the protagonist, but I almost wanted it to be. One of my favorite characters in the saga of HP
1) Noh Phedre Delaunay . And because I love the 'heroine par excellence. And although at times threatens to be a Mary Sue, to Carey and Phedre is forgiven everything. This
remaining close to fantasy, science fiction I would if I could stay within the quote at the top-Naishmith Cordelia Vorkosigan \u0026lt;3
Bad
5) Magò Maga, which is not just evil but it is too funny XD
4) Saruman has rightfully earned a place in the top five of bad, although it has yet to be learn
3) other evil Maleficent Disney that I really like, one of the most successful in my opinion.
2) Bellatrix Oh God, not that of Bellatrix Rowling has that much depth, but it's definitely a bad fascinating, and I enter at the top if only because all the acting that made me read / write!
1) Mélisande (Kushiel saga) Like Phedre, is a bad slap! Terribly fascinating and dangerous as a cobra!
If I have not even appointed Voldy smear is because I find it pathetic-__-
Stay tuned for the next top five!
0 comments:
Post a Comment