Thursday, September 9, 2010

Knitting Patterns Boat Motor

top five top five

Since I have little time, part two will be devoted to the top five of [info] fantasy_caill , which gave me songs and actors.

Songs (uh, this is duraaa)

5) The Trooper - Iron Maiden , one of their songs that I like better, the pace and the text, beautiful, especially the final stanza.
4) Over the Hills and Far Away - Nightwish version. Beautiful beautiful beautiful, makes me think of Ireland.
3) On a rainy day - Modena City Ramblers As above, the most beautiful declaration love for the most beautiful land
2) Center of the Universe - Kamelot . Another beautiful song with wonderful lyrics.
1) Anywhere - Evanescence . The song that I love more than ever, for a billion reasons. Very nice.

Actually this depends very much on top five times XD but these are fairly constant.

Model (I mean just men eh!)

5) Ian Somerhalder , not for anything, just because it is a big beefy!
4) Edward J.
Olmos, aka Bill Adama. Because that makes a musical and then does Admiral Adama has just won.
3) Michael C. Hall, recently came into my thanks for his masterly interpretation of Dexter. Though I suspect that he is a bit '... so uu
2) Jonathan Rys Meyers . But what is beautiful? And good? * * Sbav
1) Alan Rickman . Why not be a cool and will not be young, but I love him very very much, especially when it is Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility.

There. Actually maybe I should distinguish between actors of TV series and movies, but ... patience! The next time we go

0 comments:

Post a Comment